Don't forget to exercise all abs areas, work out slowly and with the correct breathing. Add aerobic exercise and correct diet and you're on your way to get a flat belly!
Stomach vacuum sounds a little bit silly, and compared to ab crunches, sit ups, leg raise and so on it doesn't even sound like an ab exercise. [...]
Leg Raise is the ab workout that focuses the training on the lower abs.
The correct form should be the following:
- Lie down on the floor or on a flat bench, face up
- If you are on the bench, grab the bench behind your head to find a stable position
- If you are on the floor, put you arms on the floor (cross position or beside your hips) with palms facing down to find balance
- Slightly bend your knees and raise your legs till they reach a vertical position
- Exhale while you do this movement
- Go back to the start position while you inhale
- Your feet shouldn't touch the ground during reps (this avoids abdominal relax)
Are there any resistance band ab exercises?People often wonder because it seems harder to think of ab exercises that it is possible to do with elastics...
Well, the advice is always the same: think about what you can do at the gym with free weights and cables, and try to recreate the same situation at home with elastics. [...]
I usually go to the gym three times a week, plus I do home abs workout sometimes in the evenings. I can't fit abs workout in my 3 day split routine, if I did abs at the gym it would probably take me 1 hour to finish everything.
But we all know that the maximum duration of a workout shouldn't be more than 45 minutes. [...]
One of the questions that so many people ask is how to lose belly fat?Here I am going to discuss with you how to lose not only belly fat, but how to target fat loss on those areas where it accumulates more easily.
These three areas are:
- Belly Fat (for men and women but mostly men)
- Hip Fat (mostly women)
- Glutes Fat (definitely mostly women))
It's not because women do something particular, it's just because of our bodies are, together with the fact that we have different hormones that play important roles in gaining excess fat. [...]
An effective way of training your oblique abs is doing dumbbell side bends regularly.The correct form of this exercise is the following:
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand, keep your arms straight on your sides, palms facing your hips
- Bend to the left as much as you can, till you feel the burn (your body will tell you when to stop)
- Slide the dumbbells along your legs
- Don't bend your body forward or backward
- Return to the straight position (this movement works your obliques)
- Repeat on the right side
Compared to other muscle groups, dumbbell ab exercises are quite limited.There are only two exercises for abs that can be done with dumbbells.
One is for the front abs and one is for obliques:
- Dumbbell Crunches
- Dumbbell Side Bends
That's it. [...]